Well. . . . . . . . Mayfest was a bust. (at least for me) There was nothing really exciting going on. Except for the Fry Bread. . . . . . . On man, that was so good. For the last couple of years I haven't ate it because it was really doughy on the inside and crusty on the outside, but this year it was perfectly done. I can still taste it in my mouth. There wasn't anything good but other than the food.
Today is clean the house day and homework day.... Speaking of homework I need to call Steph and see if she could help me fill out paperwork for VHS (virtual High school). Well I will talk to everyone later! Hopefully I will post something soon, but for now.... So long, Farewell. That is all I know of that song.
Enjoy this picture!
I like that picture.
ReplyDelete