Holy cow..... !!! It has been such a long time since I have blogged. I just looked and the last time that I created a post was in May!!! That is such a long time!
Anyways.... This summer (so far) has had its ups and downs. I have been commercial crab fishing with my dad and brother. Monday night we came back into town so my mom, dad, and I could catch the morning flight on Tuesday. We were going to Seattle so I could have my tests done. The reason why I r=needed tests done was because at the end of May I had a seizure, and we wanted to know why I had one. When we got there, I had my EEG. That is a test where they scan my brain. They made me count backwards, breath very deeply, reply to flashing lights, even fall asleep... ( The bed was not comfortable) ... The following day we went to see the neurologist. They couldn't tell us much. The doctor ordered me to have an MRI. (I can't explain that very well, so look it up) We were lucky enough to be able to fit that test in that same day, otherwise we would have had to go home, and leave town, again! We didn't get much info from that either. But I can tell you people this... 50% of people never have a repeat, others do. We have no answers, which is kind of a good thing. My EEG had spikes which the doctor didn't like so he made me have the MRI done too. The results were normal as far as a couple nurses could tell.
Well... I am super tired because I had to get up at 3 a.m. this morning to get to the airport to come back home.
The next time I think about it... I will write another blog... So Steph! Remind me!
TaTa fur now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment