Today was just horrible.... It all started when Sookie puked on top of my bed. I don't want to get into details or anything, but there was a rubber band in it. I would guess that was the reason why she had puked. Moving on. When I got to school I had left my lunch at home on the counter ready to go! I made the best lunch too! Next part of the day was U.S. History. Mr. Schwartz (or however you spell his name) Gave us a long lecture and then gave us a pop quiz when he was done talking (good thing I took notes!) Anyways my next class was Earth Science. JOY! NOT! Mr. Wallace (or what I like to call him Mr. Walrus) *laughs out loud* In that class we also had a pop quiz on his classroom rules, because the class before us were being really rude to Mr. Wallace. I don't see why we had to be punished for other people's doing... If you know what I mean. And then in Pre-Algebra we graded an assignment from yesterdays homework, and guess what! I got the worst grade I have ever gotten on a math assignment! And that was a 91%!! I hated myself for that because we are doing the easiest chapter. Area and Circumference of a circle!! Ugh! And then after those four subjects it stayed the same for the rest of the day because what was the worst that could happen??
Well the worst did happen! In gym we got random grouped into six basketball teams. About 5-10 people were on a team. I was on the team that had all the people that didn't even know how to dribble and didn't even know the whole point of the game. We also were the team who had only 5 people on a team. That made it even better! Yippee! We ended up playing a tournament. Guess what?!!? Even though we had the worst team you could think of , we won our first game. We only played to ten, but still that was better than I thought we would. The next game we played, we didn't get to finish, but we are tied at 6! Amazing!!
Anyways that was the most boring day of school I could possibly have! And then after school I asked Sharece what she and her sista were doing this weekend, but they said that they had already been claimed by the Bells!! CURSE THE BELLS!!! Jk. Well you guys have fun this weekend with out me... *Silently Cries*
Also I was tagged by Sharece for something and when I have more time I will do that, like this weekend, but Sharece you have to tell me what to do because I don't know what I am supposed to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well dearie me! That doesn't sound good at all. :(
ReplyDeleteI can't get over the fact that your kitty swallowed a rubber band. O.O
At least basketball went better than ya though.
YES CURSE US BELLS! WE'RE SO DARN EVIL! XD