Sookis is giving herself a bath in my lap. Apparently, my lap is a bathtub. Haha! Deven is doing dishes (FOR THE FIRST TIME) and he just sprayed water all over his stomach.
I'm bored. How about you people? Aaahhhh! Hunter just came over and licked Sookis on the head! How Cute! Sookie is freaking out because she can't lick the top of her head. My mom just spotted me using the computer! Uh-Oh! gtg! I hope I can post something tomorrow or else this is going to be getting a pretty boring blog for people to read.
lol. You should type about how School has been such a blast! jk
ReplyDeleteThis weekend might not work cause I don't know what the bells are planning. I think we may be booked though.
You could talk about the possibility of another dimension and go into scientific terms that no one can understand XD Or you could write about goats.
ReplyDeleteYeah, what Sharece said! Talk about your own little world in which you have a goat named Huey.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, little Sookie! So cute.