Monday, February 16, 2009

Try Not To Cry

This did not happen to me.... OBVIOUSLY! Anyways if that would have been me then I would not be posting this on my blog. It got forwarded to me and it was really hard not to cry.... =(
ENJOY!

Mommy .. Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great crack

Mommy , I was a good girl, I did What I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the
gold!
But Mommy , when I went to school that day,
I never said good- bye,
I'm sorry Mommy , I had to go, But Mommy , pleas e don't
cry.

When Johnny shot the gun, He hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, Got the gun from his older
broth er.

Mommy , pleas e tell Daddy ; That I love him very much,
And pleas e tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn' t
just a crush .

And tell my little sister; That she is the only one
now,
And tell my dear sweet grand mother; I'll be waiting
for her now,

And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were
the best;
Mommy , I'm not the first , I'm no better than the rest.

Mommy , tell my teachers; I won' t show up for class ,
And never to forge t this, And pleas e don' t let this
pass.

Mommy , why' d it have to be me? No one deserves this,
Mommy , warn the other s, Mommy I left without a kiss.

And Mommy tell the doctors; I know they really did
try,
I think I even saw a doctor, Trying not to cry.

Mommy , I'm slowly dying , With a bullet in my chest ,
But Mommy pleas e remember, I'm in heave n with the
rest.

Mommy I ran as fast as I could ,
When I heard that crack , Mommy , listen to me if you
would ,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try thing s that
were new,
I guess I'm not going with Daddy , On that trip to the
new zoo.

I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, Mommy , I wanted to live.

But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy , tell my Zack, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the
date.

I love you Mommy , I always have, I know; you know it's
true,
And Mommy all I say is, " Mommy , I love you.

2 comments:

  1. You just had to post this here too. boy. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAY YOOUUUUUU HAAAAVE A BLOGGGGGGG!
    :D
    That was sad. Not sad like I was going to cry, but still sad. :(

    ReplyDelete