Anyways, the week went by really fast for me. In language arts we had to choose a book and then read it. I chose "Because of Winn-Dixie". It was actually a really good book. They even made a movie for it. Back to the point now, we had a group and I got put in the worst group you could think of. We are doing a puppet show to show what we learned while reading the book.
On Friday and Saturday the High School had Wrangell *spits in disgust* come over for Homecoming. I am in pep band so I had to play in the games. I play the flute in pep band.


Not a big deal or anything, but we are there until the games are over and that usually ends up to be really late. On Saturday it was awesome. I finally really got to know everyone in the pep band, but yesterday was our last game that we play at, other then in regionals, but I am not going.
Another exciting thing that happened on Saturday was that I got to see Sharece get all dressed up on the court because she was a royalty for the sophomores.
Today, which is Sunday, I went up to the gym with a few friends and we played basketball.

Nothing else exciting or anything new happened today, which brings us up to the time of day it is now - boring.
I hope you will join me next weekend for my next post or sooner if I am allowed on the computer.
Wow. That must be a bummer to have limitations on your computer. Stinky.
ReplyDeleteThat pep assembly was probably the best that I have been too. It was SO FUNNY!
Poor, poor little Cynthia. I thought you had a computer in your room...?
ReplyDelete